To enable participants to reduce permanently their negative stress and to be more effective and happy!
Stress management training part I:
Day 1: the stress phenomenon : how to detect and how to reduce it
Which answers does the training offer :
1. What is the role of stress in our lives?
2. The importance of introspection and the power to regulate stress.
3. Stress relief techniques : physical and psychological
4. Techniques of self-coaching.
1. introducton about stress
2. definition, causes ad consequences
4. definitions of emotional intelligence.
5. self- consciousness
6. functioning of the brain according to D. Goleman
7. our primary emotions
9. experience of flow and of stress
10. channel your emotions
11. emotional hygiene
12. psychological and physiological stress management
13. self coaching
15. intention credit
16. emotional “la”
17. body-mind connection and Mindful meditation: definition, use, exercise
18. hatha yoga: definition, use, exercise
Duration: 1 day, maximum number of participants : 12
• Workshop, seminar, built on the experiences of the participants.
• Self-diagnoses and initial exercises to comprehend how to reduce stress in a permanent way.
• Conclusion of the session: every participant decides if he/she wants to develop further the techniques of mindfulness and hatha yoga to get a permanent grip on their stress levels.
Stress management training part II:
Yoga and mindfulness exercises
Which answers does the training offer:
1. Yoga as a means to become more healthy, flexible and vital.
2. Mindful meditation exercises as a means towards introspection and as a vehicle to live better in an ever changing environment.
• Week 1 : light yoga practice, mindfulness: « bodyscan » and « mindful walking meditation »
• Week 2 : light yoga practice, mindfulness practice to increase « patience » and « to start fresh each day »
• Week 3 : light yoga practice, mindfulness practice to increase confidence , “gratitude meditation”
• Week 4 : yoga for practitioners , mindfulness practice to increase « acceptance » in certain situations.
• Week 5 : yoga for practitioners, mindfulness practice to increase the capacity « to let go » in certain situations .
• Week 6 : yoga for practitioners, mindfulness practice « mindful eating ».
Duration: 6 sessions of 2 hours, number of participants maximum : 12.
• 80% exercises
• Exercises to practice between weekly sessions
• Participants are able to use the techniques independently in their daily lives.
• Evolution of participants is tracked by the use of a daily journal .
Download your Mindful Energizing Yoga DVD!
Go to the online yoga page where you find all info.
I'm looking forward to practicing together with you.
Write me to let me know how you are evolving....
Turn back from stress management to Homepage
To start practicing: download the MEY yoga E-book
and subscribe to my monthly e-zine.